Conference “Why Brussels?”
Language of the conference: French
By making use of its own complexity and paradoxes, the urban renewal of Brussels has become exemplary. The expertise of the players in the Brussels real estate sector is recognized and appreciated throughout Europe and far beyond. Thanks to the Region’s ambitious objectives and the tireless work of private and public players, innovative projects that have a positive impact on the quality of neighborhoods and their economic attractiveness are now a must. Through the presentation of Brussels real estate experts, hub.brussels shows why today, more than ever, Brussels is the ideal place to live, work and invest.
- Moderator: Anders Böhlke MRICS, EMI, Director
- Introduction by Pascal SMET, Secretary of State for foreign trade, town planning and architectural heritage of the Brussels Capital Region
- Erik Verbruggen, JLL, Head of Office Agency Belgium
- Jerôme DELAUNAY, AXA, Country Team Head France & Benelux
- Gabriel UZGEN, Besix RED, CEO
- Conclusion by Isabelle GRIPPA, hub.brussels, General Director
The conference is organized by hub.brussels’ international department together with ecobuild.brussels cluster.